Looking for a new and exciting challenge every single day? De Blossom Collection is here to encourage and empower you, in a fun, fast-paced environment in the footwear industry.
Social Media Intern
Are you obsessed with fashion? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Twitter for the latest trends and ideas? We are currently seeking interns for Fall/Winter 2017-2018 who are self-motivators and love a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a passion for style and team building. Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience using social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships. This person will serve the Social Media team.
1. Work with Social Media Team to brainstorm and create content, draft copy for daily content for Tumblr and Pinterest, and assist with blog contributions.
2. Attend social media shoots for the blog & content.
3. Monitor trends in social media, fashion, culture, and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to create viral content that will increase word of mouth and increase brand loyalty with De Blossom fans.
Interested and qualified candidate is encouraged to send in resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Research Analyst
Number of Opening: 1
1. Organize and analyze data of the company’s business lines of women’s special occasion dress shoes and accessories; and evaluate marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives;
2. Research and analyze current market needs in global shoe industry in the U. S. and other countries;
3. Liaise with supplier and customers from local to overseas to execute marketing agenda and sales activities.
4. Collect data on customers, competitors, and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports, and presentation
5. Oversee the company’s marketing budget;
6. Prepare periodical as well as timely research reports to provide advisory opinions for the company’s business policies and strategies formulation and adjustment;
7. Conduct regular and systematic market research with a focus on the changing market needs, prices, market developing tendencies, competitors' marketing patterns, etc;
8. Study and collect specific business policies, laws and codes and familiarize with relevant business procedures and practices in target countries and areas; and
9. Maintain effective communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
This position needs a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field. Proficient with Google Analytics and web analysis tools . Multi-lingual is a plus. Salary will be negotiated, based on experience and performance.
Interested and qualified candidate is encouraged to send in resume to Blossom Footwear at email@example.com